Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone been doing instagram game?
Instagram is hot right now and all the quality girls are on there. Have you guys been picking up girls on Instragram? Or is it just Tinder?

I think building out a strong profile for Instagram is the best way to go for regular cold approaching. For example you could instagram close girls instead of asking their numbers. Then over time you could get the meet up.
(02-03-2020, 03:40 PM)troy_the_nomad Wrote: Instagram is hot right now and all the quality girls are on there. Have you guys been picking up girls on Instragram? Or is it just Tinder?

I think building out a strong profile for Instagram is the best way to go for regular cold approaching. For example you could instagram close girls instead of asking their numbers. Then over time you could get the meet up.

I noticed everyone just flocks to the next big thing and tries to get on it as it's trending. The best thing to do is to be one step ahead and notice a dating app as it is about to trend. Thats the best way to take all the smash all the hotter girls in the dating pool. Notice how Tinder used to be awesome when it first came out, guys could mass right swipe girls. 10K girls in a day even. And over time, it became shittier and shittier as it became polluted with more men. More and more men caught onto it and now here we are... with a saturated Tinder full of sausage. And they're not making it easier with the algorithms, but I think that's to prevent spam more than anything else.

So, I think do your research find out what app is about to start trending, and then get on it before all the dudes jump on the bandwagon and ruin it.
hmm interesting i didnt think of it that way. on second thought, u right. instagram is full of men trying to slide in women's DMs these days. it's kinda retarded... more dudes joining daily and it's getting hyper competitive.