Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BLOG] Why Is It Easier To Date Hotter Girls in Some Countries But Harder In Others?
Hey guys,

Here's my blog post from last week about why it's easier to date hotter girls in some countries but harder in others. 

I found an interesting insight after traveling to a dozen countries so far, including Bangkok, Manila, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Warsaw, etc.

In third world countries, it's easier for an average guy to differentiate himself from male competition by having a first world income and showboating high status things to girls (such as a nice condo, or designer clothes etc.

In first world countries, it's easier for an average guy to differentiate himself by demonstrating masculinity. This is usually done through lifting weights, improving muscularity, and developing razor sharp social and physical escalation skills.

Read more here

[Image: SMV-in-Third-world-countries-790-x-640.png]
Just uploaded the Youtube video version of this blog post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfhUvgfm-EU
Great read. I wanted to ask you are you going to change your views as you travel to more countries?

Hispanic girls are more sexual and maybe money doesn’t really matter much there as much as sexual vibe... What do u think?
(01-31-2020, 07:08 PM)troy_the_nomad Wrote: Great read. I wanted to ask you are you going to change your views as you travel to more countries?

Hispanic girls are more sexual and maybe money doesn’t really matter much there as much as sexual vibe... What do u think?

It might turn out to be that way... but i’m not sure. It still feels like I will find the same thing in South America. I think hispanic cultures will be like philippines... focused around caring about family primarily but still a lot of gold diggers regardless.
sean_larson Wrote:
troy_the_nomad Wrote:Great read. I wanted to ask you are you going to change your views as you travel to more countries?

It might turn out to be that way... but i’m not sure. It still feels like I will find the same thing in South America. I think hispanic cultures will be like philippines... focused around caring about family primarily but still a lot of gold diggers regardless.

I guess we will have to wait to find out