Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want to attract a girl for sex?
Who wants to spend all that time and effort attracting a girl for just a few minutes/hours of sex?

I agree - especially if you enjoy her company. Doesn't mean you're now exclusive with her
There are girls you smash and dash, there are booty calls/FWB you can hit up 3 am to fuck, and then their relationship girls that you go on dates and concerts etc .... my point is if she’s crazy you smash and dash no need to worry about her personality traits, if she’s dtf all the time she goes in the FWB category, relationship shit I would rather spend time focusing on something else.

I spend maybe less than 2 hours a week of time and effort to fuck, not sure how much time you guys are spending. Attraction can be established within 5-10 minutes of meeting someone
I prefer to have FWBs with whom I occasionally go out and do something else. Otherwise, it becomes too boring and predictable for both parties.
(11-07-2019, 09:39 AM)stealyogirl Wrote: There are girls you smash and dash, there are booty calls/FWB you can hit up 3 am to fuck, and then their relationship girls that you go on dates and concerts etc .... my point is if she’s crazy you smash and dash no need to worry about her personality traits, if she’s dtf all the time she goes in the FWB category, relationship shit I would rather spend time focusing on something else.

I spend maybe less than 2 hours a week of time and effort to fuck, not sure how much time you guys are spending. Attraction can be established within 5-10 minutes of meeting someone

You do you, no judgment. I like to take a different approach that's all
What needs to be done in order to attract a girl for sex? I researched some information and find this https://www.happymatches.com/blog/hook-u...-hookups-2
(11-29-2019, 12:35 PM)PawelM Wrote: What needs to be done in order to attract a girl for sex?

just perform the mating dance correctly 💃 

dress up as big bird from sesame street and troll bitches and you’ll get some