Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to think like a billionaire (Filling a gap in the market)
Lesson learned today:

I did an ingenious thing where I cut costs while hiring a chef.

I had just moved into a new Airbnb apartment and I had also hired a chef to cook Indian food for me. However, when I arrived here, I saw that the kitchen wasn't very stocked with much of anything. So I went to Big C (Thai version of Walmart) in order to stock the kitchen for the chef. And here is where I was about to make a huge mistake. IN MY MIND, I was imagining myself needing this, that or other thing in order to do this job, and that was what was guiding my decision to purchase things for this kitchen. I was about to spend a bunch of money on a long rolling pin, a big cutting board, etc.

But I refrained from doing that and went back home and texted the chef that we should get whatever he needs at Big C next door to my condo when he gets here. As we were walking around in the store, I took him to the same place where I was standing hours ago about to make a foolish decision, and then I basically gave him the green light to get whatever he needs, making sure that he understood that I want to keep it cheap. Yes... I decided to ask the chef exactly the minimum he needs in order to get the job done. This allowed us to keep costs low and not waste unnecessary money.

This is important in business as well. You need to ask the customer exactly what he needs in the product or service you're offering. You don't want to take a guess and make a fancy course that you spend extraneous time building features that no one cares about. You might think that feature was cool but it didnt really add any value to the product or service offering. Ask the bare minimum. Create the bare minimum and keep the initial offer nimble. Once you have a solid base minimum viable offer, then you can add the fancy shit.
i literally didn't buy shit, and took him along with me to pick out what he needs lol. the chef just cooked a dish i took 3 hours to make in just 30 minutes, and I sat on my ass and read articles on the internet while he did it. wtf have i been doing with my life? i'm hiring people for more shit from now on.
You gonna hire someone to stroke your dick and wipe your hairy ass?
(11-09-2019, 06:39 AM)bakul Wrote: You gonna hire someone to stroke your dick and wipe your hairy ass?

get your low consciousness shit outta here. ur literally a wet match in a damp cave with how low ur consciousness is
😅😅😅 Rock bottom consciousness
You must really love cooking or eating. I ain't got patience to cook for 3 hours
i don’t have any options bro.
(11-09-2019, 06:42 AM)ifuxyomama Wrote: You must really love cooking or eating. I ain't got patience to cook for 3 hours

i don’t have any options bro. if i eat any stuff from outside i become inflamed get yeast infections and acne and all this shit
(11-09-2019, 06:44 AM)sean_larson Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 06:42 AM)ifuxyomama Wrote: You must really love cooking or eating. I ain't got patience to cook for 3 hours

i don’t have any options bro. if i eat any stuff from outside i become inflamed get yeast infections and acne and all this shit

Yea but wtf are u eating that takes so long to cook?
(11-09-2019, 06:45 AM)ifuxyomama Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 06:44 AM)sean_larson Wrote:

Yea but wtf are u eating that takes so long to cook?

indian food. there’s a lot of veg prep that goes into it. i’m OCD and very neat about things when cooking and i’m not good with the knife. basically i’m a sloth when it comes to a kitchen