Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My vision board for business success [version 1]
Recently I realized that my vision board for my life was complete and utter crap and was not congruent to what I actually wanted. It was littered with Lamborghinis, Pagani Zondas, Bugatti Veyrons, and Luxury penthouse apartments in the center of Manhattan. This wasn't what I truly wanted deep inside, and so I decided to take a deep journey and align the stuff on my vision board with what I actually desire.

Every time you wake up, you look at your vision board and visualize it in your mind and try to feel inside as if it's already accomplished. But this doesn't work when the pictures you're dreaming up aren't what you truly want! Lol.

Here's what I've accomplished and done so far with my life that I think is important.

And here's my vision board for the future:

And again... I decided to change my vision board and remove all the stupid lamborghini stuff and the pompous shit. lol I wasn't being honest with myself when I created that. And as a result, it didn't motivate me and my daily regime for business fell apart.

And the reason I'm posting it here is that a mentor of mine told me to tell as many people as possible.

If you show people the vision board, you'll want to follow through with it, otherwise u look like a phony, and most people hate being seen as that.

It was pretty surprising for me to realize that I don't really value pretentious shit like Lambos or penthouses on top of Manhattan, especially because that's what every person I know thinks that "a rich life" looks like.

I thought I wanted that stuff, but I realized that this stuff is created to appeal to dudes with small dicks who are insecure (I know a dickhead in Brooklyn who put down 80k on a McLaren just to showboat to bitches walking around the Meatpacking clubs and he didn't turn out too happy, eventually giving it away to a friend lol).

There's no reason a sane person needs to waste money on a Lambo that depreciates into shit.

...Unless they're a REAL car enthusiast (and not just saying they are to cover up the real reason, which is insecurity)

This is finally accurate. Version 1. 

It's important not to go too big for version 1. Baby steps is best.

Once i accomplish this, I’ll grow hungry for cooler things. Later on I'll make the vision even more extravagant once I accomplish this small goal.

But right now I crave life experiences more than status symbols.

Maybe once I become a two hundred thousandaire, I’ll want to get to a million... and so on.

Traveling with either a girl I met at a random country or with a group of bros from this forum would be lit. 

Going to see the pyramids and shit lol. Finding oasis in a desert, safari in africa. Some adventurous shit.
Don’t post ur vision board publically. You take the energy out by posting it
(10-31-2019, 10:07 PM)bakul Wrote: Don’t post ur vision board publically. You take the energy out by posting it

Nah, my mentor Sam told me to tell as many people to keep me accountable
sean_larson Wrote:
bakul Wrote:Don’t post ur vision board publically. You take the energy out by posting it

Nah lol you give urself the satisfaction from telling others and then don’t do it. Let the energy simmer. Any ancient mystic will say don’t tell anyone. Why is Sam some guru to u
(10-31-2019, 10:10 PM)bakul Wrote:
sean_larson Wrote:
bakul Wrote:Don’t post ur vision board publically. You take the energy out by posting it

Nah lol you give urself the satisfaction from telling others and then don’t do it. Let the energy simmer. Any ancient mystic will say don’t tell anyone. Why is Sam some guru to u

because i paid 2400 for his course so i take what he says seriously
sean_larson Wrote:And here's my vision board for the future:

This motivates me to create one as well.
(10-31-2019, 10:10 PM)bakul Wrote:
sean_larson Wrote:

how many ancient mystics do you know?
Interesting way of mapping your vision
(10-31-2019, 10:15 PM)troy_the_nomad Wrote: Interesting way of mapping your vision

yeah i'm doing it in baby steps. I tried making a huge vision of becoming a billionaire and it doesn't work like that. Also, I'm happier making enough to travel and visit new countries and try cool exotic foods and fuck random sloots around the globe. If I ever get bored of that I'm sure I'll try to make even more than a couple hundred thousand, and that will call for me to create a version 2 for my character for a millionaire lifestyle, then a ten millionaire lifestyle, and so on. You get the drift.
(10-31-2019, 10:18 PM)sean_larson Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 10:15 PM)troy_the_nomad Wrote: Interesting way of mapping your vision

yeah i'm doing it in baby steps. I tried making a huge vision of becoming a billionaire and it doesn't work like that. Also, I'm happier making enough to travel and visit new countries and try cool exotic foods and fuck random sloots around the globe. If I ever get bored of that I'm sure I'll try to make even more than a couple hundred thousand, and that will call for me to create a version 2 for my character for a millionaire lifestyle, then a ten millionaire lifestyle, and so on. You get the drift.

I am not sure, I think you should also create one where you don't have limits

forget limits, forget difficulity etc, what do you really want