Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passport shaming... GTFIH
sean_larson Wrote:are u saying 18 year old with 45 year old guy is 👌🏼?

Yes

Yeah she’s an adult by then. I think it’s gross but still she can make her own decisions about shit.
(10-30-2019, 04:04 PM)kingtristan Wrote:

Yeah she’s an adult by then. I think it’s gross but still she can make her own decisions about shit.

You think it’s gross cuz you ain’t 40 yet

Try to look into other peoples perspective

Women value resources and status

We value youth and beauty

These relationships are shamed because women who hit the wall are mad that they can’t get the successful 40 year old when she’s 40, but the 18-30 year old can in a heartbeat

Don’t just Shame the guy for dating younger. Shame the girl too, for using her sex appeal to get money and resources
troy_the_nomad Wrote:
kingtristan Wrote:

These relationships are shamed because women who hit the wall are mad that they can’t get the successful 40 year old when she’s 40, but the 18-30 year old can in a heartbeat

Don’t just Shame the guy for dating younger. Shame the girl too, for using her sex appeal to get money and resources

Lol no Troy as a 30yr old man I find men my age dating 18 yr olds repulsive as well
(10-30-2019, 04:12 PM)kingtristan Wrote:
troy_the_nomad Wrote:
kingtristan Wrote:

Lol no Troy as a 30yr old man I find men my age dating 18 yr olds repulsive as well

What about 30 year old women dating 18 year old guys?
ifuxyomama Wrote:
kingtristan Wrote:
troy_the_nomad Wrote:
kingtristan Wrote:

What about 30 year old women dating 18 year old guys?

Yeah I mean sure the 18 yr olds aren’t that bad but the 17 yr old kind of is
Women are like a very bright flame 🔥 it burns out quick but burns extremely bright. Her youth is made to turn men of all ages on
troy_the_nomad Wrote:Women are like a very bright flame 🔥 it burns out quick but burns extremely bright. Her youth is made to turn men of all ages on

Gtfo of here

With that bs
If you think a fine 18 year old is repulsive then you lyin

The girls themselves target older dudes

You can turn your head in disgust all you want

You can’t stop nature

I know many women CHASING older dudes hard
You gtfo out with the virtue signaling
It’s okay
Troy vs Tristan. the next dbz saga begins lol