Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passport shaming... GTFIH
Wtf is wrong with u two. I’m not really debating nature or evolution I’m debating it as if it was your daughter or your sister lol But I mean whatever. I’m sure u guys can say this shit now but if u ever have kids that coin will flip
(10-30-2019, 04:21 PM)kingtristan Wrote: Wtf is wrong with u two. I’m not really debating nature or evolution I’m debating it as if it was your daughter or your sister lol But I mean whatever. I’m sure u guys can say this shit now but if u ever have kids that coin will flip

maybe if my kid is under 16 i’ll care. but i’m gonna be like the cool uncle. lol
sean_larson Wrote:
kingtristan Wrote:Wtf is wrong with u two. I’m not really debating nature or evolution I’m debating it as if it was your daughter or your sister lol But I mean whatever. I’m sure u guys can say this shit now but if u ever have kids that coin will flip

maybe if my kid is under 16 i’ll care. but i’m gonna be like the cool uncle. lol
Nah when you’ve spent 16 years of your life and close to 90k raising her I’m sure you’ll think other wise
I work at a children’s hospital

I would take a bullet for these kids

But legal 18 year olds chase older men all the time. It is virtue signaling

You are taking the talking points of the bitter feminists