• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Systematic A/B Tinder Pic Testing
So I want to create a systematic testing process for my Tinder pics and profile and I'm just considering different ways to do that. I was thinking of creating a totally separate test account with a different phone number (and phone) so if any weird banning shit happens, it'll be on the test account, not my real account. Looking for insight from others that have set something up like this.
(11-03-2019, 07:49 PM)techjunkie104 Wrote: So I want to create a systematic testing process for my Tinder pics and profile and I'm just considering different ways to do that. I was thinking of creating a totally separate test account with a different phone number (and phone) so if any weird banning shit happens, it'll be on the test account, not my real account. Looking for insight from others that have set something up like this.

recommend getting professional pics done
From what I've read in the manual, I wasn't going to rely on mass swiping since that seems to have stopped being a viable strategy and "Just pay for Tinder gold and run boosts daily (we have seen seriously insane results using this strategy)"

(11-03-2019, 07:49 PM)sean_larson Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 07:49 PM)techjunkie104 Wrote: So I want to create a systematic testing process for my Tinder pics and profile and I'm just considering different ways to do that. I was thinking of creating a totally separate test account with a different phone number (and phone) so if any weird banning shit happens, it'll be on the test account, not my real account. Looking for insight from others that have set something up like this.

recommend getting professional pics done

I have professional pics but not sexual ones - but I'm talking to my photographer about doing another session with more sexual pics
make sure not to make them too sexual nowadays it’s more political correct bullshit. make them slightly sexual... by having shirtless pics
Party pics with 2 or more girls are also good. Indicates you have women in your life, which is attractive
(11-03-2019, 08:01 PM)sean_larson Wrote: make sure not to make them too sexual nowadays it’s more political correct bullshit. make them slightly sexual... by having shirtless pics

so this is the kind of stuff that I want to systematically test out on the test account
this one dude troy who used to be in our Whatsapp group got his professional pics done and was killing it.
Here's the thread about that... It's for premium members only cuz I don't want to be posting people's sensitive info or pictures on the public section of the forum: https://forum.hookupsonautopilot.com/Thr...Study-Troy
I have a lot of different ideas that I want to test out, including the ones you guys mentioned - but I need a systematic way to test all this out - in a very variable controlled, consistent manner to make sure my results are real

(11-03-2019, 08:15 PM)sean_larson Wrote: Here's the thread about that... It's for premium members only cuz I don't want to be posting people's sensitive info or pictures on the public section of the forum: https://forum.hookupsonautopilot.com/Thr...Study-Troy

I appreciate this, but this is what worked for that guy and I might want to test something similar to him but I have my own ideas I want to test - I'm looking for a Tinder testing methodology, not necessarily what worked for some guys (but that does help - just gives me more ideas to try)
yeah test macro variations. then once u find a macro variation that works. then zoom in and try micro variations. this is what i told u to do in the pic testing diagram inside the dating app course
  • 1(current)
  • Next