•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Systematic A/B Tinder Pic Testing
To test my photos, I use photofeeler. Other people rate your photos based on: smart, thrustworthy and attractive
(11-03-2019, 03:20 PM)sean_larson Wrote: yeah test macro variations. then once u find a macro variation that works. then zoom in and try micro variations. this is what i told u to do in the pic testing diagram inside the dating app course

OK, that's what I wanted to discuss - I didn't find the details of how to actually do the test - because it says to auto swipe 10k pics but then at the end of the guide it says that mass swiping isn't working anymore and will get your account shadow banned
(11-03-2019, 03:21 PM)ifuxyomama Wrote: To test my photos, I use photofeeler. Other people rate your photos based on: smart, thrustworthy and attractive

(11-03-2019, 03:21 PM)ifuxyomama Wrote: To test my photos, I use photofeeler. Other people rate your photos based on: smart, thrustworthy and attractive

Yes, I know about photofeeler but I just don't trust it because it's just other people that want to test their photos - not the girls I wanna fuck on Tinder. I would trust a test on Tinder more imho
actually, if you create a new account it gives you a boost for free without u needing to mass swipe people
(11-03-2019, 03:26 PM)techjunkie104 Wrote:

Yes, I know about photofeeler but I just don't trust it because it's just other people that want to test their photos - not the girls I wanna fuck on Tinder. I would trust a test on Tinder more imho

Yeah that makes sense
no need to even run boosts. newbie boost gives u enough exposure to figure out if your pic combo is working
(11-03-2019, 03:28 PM)sean_larson Wrote: no need to even run boosts. newbie boost gives u enough exposure to figure out if your pic combo is working

but I want to run dozens/hundreds of tests - that would mean constantly creating new accounts. I was thinking of just purchasing many boosts and running them daily to run my tests
(11-03-2019, 03:28 PM)techjunkie104 Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 03:28 PM)sean_larson Wrote: no need to even run boosts. newbie boost gives u enough exposure to figure out if your pic combo is working

but I want to run dozens/hundreds of tests - that would mean constantly creating new accounts. I was thinking of just purchasing many boosts and running them daily to run my tests

yeah do the boosts. new account works for people who are cheap. and don’t wanna spend money on tinder.
(11-03-2019, 03:30 PM)sean_larson Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 03:28 PM)techjunkie104 Wrote:

yeah do the boosts. new account works for people who are cheap. and don’t wanna spend money on tinder.

ok, that's one of the things I wanted to confirm - thanks.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next