Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tinder pics testing
Guys I think that testing pics is way better if you test different profiles against each other instead of different pictures. That might lead to way better results... Girls will just think you’re spam if you put up a tinder profile with 1 pic and no bio. makes no sense
(01-31-2020, 07:13 PM)sean_larson Wrote: Guys I think that testing pics is way better if you test different profiles against each other instead of different pictures. That might lead to way better results... Girls will just think you’re spam if you put up a tinder profile with 1 pic and no bio. makes no sense

yeah that’s what i always do, test like 3 or 4 different profiles all at once to find a winner that gets a shit load of matches and then start making that profile even better by testing it against other profiles on subsequent days
(01-31-2020, 07:15 PM)ifuxyomama Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 07:13 PM)sean_larson Wrote: Guys I think that testing pics is way better if you test different profiles against each other instead of different pictures. That might lead to way better results... Girls will just think you’re spam if you put up a tinder profile with 1 pic and no bio. makes no sense

yeah that’s what i always do, test like 3 or 4 different profiles all at once to find a winner that gets a shit load of matches and then start making that profile even better by testing it against other profiles on subsequent days

how do u get the numbers to make new accounts? I advocate a specific app for making new numbers in our Members area but im curious what non members do
i use this app called textnow. it works sometimes but usually when i try using it to make a new tinder account it’s already tied to someone’s account lol. it’s like all spammers use that app to register accounts on tinder and spam people