Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird way to bypass tinder ban
In my last thread I explained why you should lie as much as necessary to force tinder hoes to meet up with you. It works for the ugliest male (given you have some muscles, fashion and are relatively young 26-34). 

This thread is for people who got banned by some cunt and cannot log back in.

It’s simple: Go to a mall or something and ask a granny if you can borrow her phone (yes this works). Say it’s to verify your runescape account because your number got banned. Next, type her number into the tinder SMS verification and run away before she knows what’s up.

Problem solved! Now you’re logged back in and have a non shadow banned tinder profile.

This requires some work but is worth it in the end
(12-07-2019, 11:23 AM)Damien Darco Wrote: In my last thread I explained why you should lie as much as necessary to force tinder hoes to meet up with you. It works for the ugliest male (given you have some muscles, fashion and are relatively young 26-34). 

This thread is for people who got banned by some cunt and cannot log back in.

It’s simple: Go to a mall or something and ask a granny if you can borrow her phone (yes this works). Say it’s to verify your runescape account because your number got banned. Next, type her number into the tinder SMS verification and run away before she knows what’s up.

Problem solved! Now you’re logged back in and have a non shadow banned tinder profile.

This requires some work but is worth it in the end

First of all, you shouldn't lie on Tinder to get girls to meet up with you unless it's just a tiny little lie, such as your height being a bit taller than what it actually is. Or maybe using Faceapp. And I agree that adding muscle is the fastest way to get results.

And your trolling bullshit is dumb. Even if you use someone else's phone number to create the Tinder account, it doesn't help because you need access to that number in the future. What if u get logged out? What are you going to do then? 

Quit being a dumbass. The best way is to buy a cheap SIM card and activate the number on it. Then verify Tinder.