Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the meaning of life for you?
it’s not about money. it’s about the purpose. What is the meaning of life for you? Unless u create it, you won’t be happy. You have to define what you want, then live it and this definition of a perfect life will evolve as u get older but you’ll always be tracking it and defining it constantly so you’ll never lose track of it but if u aren’t doing that, the money will not fix you. you’ll become one of those rich dudes who overdosed on drugs
I just smoke weed lol, but my purpose in life right now is to enjoy the best the life offers, have good friends, enjoy vacations, go out and eat the best steaks, personally I don’t believe in religion, marriage, having kids, etc so there’s no future purpose for me.

I’m 30 now and I can literally self retire and live off the rest of my life in comfort and happiness.
(11-08-2019, 09:08 AM)tommymma69 Wrote: I just smoke weed lol, but my purpose in life right now is to enjoy the best the life offers, have good friends, enjoy vacations, go out and eat the best steaks, personally I don’t believe in religion, marriage, having kids, etc so there’s no future purpose for me.

I’m 30 now and I can literally self retire and live off the rest of my life in comfort and happiness.

How long till you get bored of this? Have u seen Donald trump and that look in his eyes of purpose? He’s not just about money?
Boredom is the thing that keeps me going and still working my ass off.
He has a life vision grander than that...
I can keep working as it brings me joy as well.
We’re here to help others and make ourselves useful.
Of course, we are
Hence why mortality correlates strongly with not working after retirement.
Live everyday with positivity and you’ll see a change in life.