Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White rice or brown rice?
Is white rice inflammatory? I'm thinking of changing to brown rice.
kingtristan Wrote:Is white rice inflammatory? I'm thinking of changing to brown rice.

Lol literally the opposite I eat white for a reason

Brown has the hull intact which has anti nutrients that leech minerals
(11-09-2019, 06:52 AM)bakul Wrote:
kingtristan Wrote:Is white rice inflammatory? I'm thinking of changing to brown rice.

ur shet
sean_larson Wrote:
bakul Wrote:

ur shet

Weren't u complaining about cooking in your thread about hiring a chef? Don’t understand why ur always complaining about cooking. Takes me 20 mins twice a week to cook the meats with some veggies and then just make rice and sweet potato on demand

Store in 2 big containers one is salmon other is chicken or turkey sometimes bison or beef goes in the salmon one. Done.

I can send you a healing guided meditation to help shift your consciousness if you want. Promise that will help and it’s not the outside food it just your body reacting due to how energy patterns are stuck and how you internally feel about yourself

if you do yoga it would help massively
(11-09-2019, 06:55 AM)bakul Wrote:
sean_larson Wrote:
bakul Wrote:

ur shet

Weren't u complaining about cooking in your thread about hiring a chef? Don’t understand why ur always complaining about cooking. Takes me 20 mins twice a week to cook the meats with some veggies and then just make rice and sweet potato on demand

Store in 2 big containers one is salmon other is chicken or turkey sometimes bison or beef goes in the salmon one. Done.

I can send you a healing guided meditation to help shift your consciousness if you want. Promise that will help and it’s not the outside food it just your body reacting due to how energy patterns are stuck and how you internally feel about yourself

if you do yoga it would help massively

i’m doing subliminals every day
don’t worry
Huge glaring problem
You believe the whole Mahabharata asshole licking I do is bullshit
So how would it work
(11-09-2019, 06:52 AM)bakul Wrote:

and the hull is harder to digest

tonyinthevip Wrote:
bakul Wrote:

Correct. Bodybuilders who eat high carb and high food volume always pick white over brown for the better digestion. If you’re pushing 3k cals a day or more you don’t want every meal to be sitting there digesting forever. white rice (I do jasmine and basmati- the best) is way better for digestion.
(11-09-2019, 07:07 AM)bakul Wrote:
tonyinthevip Wrote:
bakul Wrote:

Correct. Bodybuilders who eat high carb and high food volume always pick white over brown for the better digestion. If you’re pushing 3k cals a day or more you don’t want every meal to be sitting there digesting forever. white rice (I do jasmine and basmati- the best) is way better for digestion.

Can confirm - tried brown for a week and was miserable. Stick with white.

Felt stuffed all of the time, etc.