Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why you should LIE on tinder
Just some useful advice:

*on tinder, the difference between dating multiple exotic, skinny women and being limited to fatties, trannies and single mothers is your profile. You can 100% control your perceived value on tinder by lying on your profile*

Yes this means those slim women are yours for the taking...

So what should you lie about? 

>if you are under 6 foot, say you are 6’2” 
>if you are under 5 foot, say you are 6’2” 
>if your face is “ugly”, use a handsome guy with similar features as you or use someone else’s headless abs selfie as one of your pics (just make sure his skin tone matches yours) 

NORMIE RESPONSE: “WELL WON’T SHE REJECT ME IN PERSON?”

The easiest way to deal with this is by saying it was a social experiment. This allows you to get away with odd behaviour. Once you say this, continue with the date and escalate with no attachment to any outcome 

You can also lie about your money, use photoshop and whatever else you want haha 😈😈
(11-09-2019, 07:23 PM)Damien Darco Wrote: Just some useful advice:

*on tinder, the difference between dating multiple exotic, skinny women and being limited to fatties, trannies and single mothers is your profile. You can 100% control your perceived value on tinder by lying on your profile*

>if your face is “ugly”, use a handsome guy with similar features as you or use someone else’s headless abs selfie as one of your pics (just make sure his skin tone matches yours) 

The easiest way to deal with this is by saying it was a social experiment. This allows you to get away with odd behaviour. Once you say this, continue with the date and escalate with no attachment to any outcome 

You can also lie about your money, use photoshop and whatever else you want haha 😈😈

You are wrong. Your incel nonsense doesn't appeal to anyone here. Fuck off
(11-11-2019, 10:23 AM)sean_larson Wrote:

Sir. My fake abs are stronger than your real abs, u mirin brah?
(11-11-2019, 08:48 PM)Damien Darco Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 10:23 AM)sean_larson Wrote:

Sir. My fake abs are stronger than your real abs, u mirin brah?

your fake abs don’t get u matches. lol
^I went from hopeless incel with mild aspergers who had 1 chubby lay from tinder to non stop dating exotic women from around the world. Last month I met a dancer from Brazil, a college blonde and a hot Asian aswell as a hot 19 yr old afghan girl.

All you have to do is find 2 or 3 clear pics of you (1 should be shirtless) and use photoshop to give yourself the perfect body in the shirtless one. In the non shirtless photos, wear a nice jacket and make your shoulders a little wider using the edit tool. If you’re too lazy to get photoshop you can also use the manly app

A tutorial down below for picsart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG4EQxD1kVw

This one below is for manly app body editor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CVKYp2Eoog

I’m telling you to use 1 shirtless pic because it’s hard to shop multiple pics in a row to the same lvl as ur best pic.

After this you gotta swipe on multiple apps like a maniac and lead every conversation to a date
(11-19-2019, 07:16 PM)Damien Darco Wrote: ^I went from hopeless incel with mild aspergers who had 1 chubby lay from tinder to non stop dating exotic women from around the world. Last month I met a dancer from Brazil, a college blonde and a hot Asian aswell as a hot 19 yr old afghan girl.

All you have to do is find 2 or 3 clear pics of you (1 should be shirtless) and use photoshop to give yourself the perfect body in the shirtless one. In the non shirtless photos, wear a nice jacket and make your shoulders a little wider using the edit tool. If you’re too lazy to get photoshop you can also use the manly app

I’m telling you to use 1 shirtless pic because it’s hard to shop multiple pics in a row to the same lvl as ur best pic.

After this you gotta swipe on multiple apps like a maniac and lead every conversation to a date

you traveling the world? prove it. i thought u were just some skinny kid from college who makes no money
(11-21-2019, 06:22 AM)sean_larson Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 07:16 PM)Damien Darco Wrote: ^I went from hopeless incel with mild aspergers who had 1 chubby lay from tinder to non stop dating exotic women from around the world. Last month I met a dancer from Brazil, a college blonde and a hot Asian aswell as a hot 19 yr old afghan girl.

you traveling the world? prove it. i thought u were just some skinny kid from college who makes no money
College? I dropped out of hi$k00L bro, The only one getting rich from college is the college itself. I decided to go on income assistance and live it up rather than work for a living
(11-22-2019, 04:23 AM)Damien Darco Wrote:

College? I dropped out of hi$k00L bro, The only one getting rich from college is the college itself. I decided to go on income assistance and live it up rather than work for a living

show proof of income assistance and bank statements
(11-23-2019, 08:42 AM)sean_larson Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 04:23 AM)Damien Darco Wrote:

show proof of income assistance and bank statements
😂😂as if I’m gonna post my bank statements on here. Nice try buddy boyo