Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting reported on tinder
YO FUCK THESE BITCHES

I sent some Pervy shit to this girl a long time ago...she responded with “what would you do to me?” I didn’t answer her, and then moments later she unmatched and reported me

If I get reported again my account will be under review...I may just delete this account

Clearly I didn’t offend her enough if she answered back with the same energy WTF
(10-30-2019, 02:47 PM)troy_the_nomad Wrote: YO FUCK THESE BITCHES

I sent some Pervy shit to this girl a long time ago...she responded with “what would you do to me?” I didn’t answer her, and then moments later she unmatched and reported me

If I get reported again my account will be under review...I may just delete this account

Clearly I didn’t offend her enough if she answered back with the same energy WTF

No this is classic female modus operandi... Didn't u ever see Dave Deangelo? 

They (we all) have two parts of the brain.... If u speak to her reptile brain, any girl loves this shit - it turns them on... But with some girls (esp ugly ones as Sean says), if u don't provide them a story, and proceed to give them time to think (use their frontal cortex) these girls are not able to rationalize their feelings. This cognative dissonance is seen as pain n they lash out.
(10-30-2019, 02:51 PM)adventurearchitect Wrote:

They (we all) have two parts of the brain.... If u speak to her reptile brain, any girl loves this shit - it turns them on... But with some girls (esp ugly ones as Sean says), if u don't provide them a story, and proceed to give them time to think (use their frontal cortex) these girls are not able to rationalize their feelings. This cognative dissonance is seen as pain n they lash out.

Damn a1 info here...she was not even that attractive to that’s crazy...I’m def just gonna avoid the Pervy shitvall together
(10-30-2019, 02:51 PM)troy_the_nomad Wrote:

Damn a1 info here...she was not even that attractive to that’s crazy...I’m def just gonna avoid the Pervy shitvall together

Yeah, or only use it on legit hotties
(10-30-2019, 02:52 PM)adventurearchitect Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 02:51 PM)troy_the_nomad Wrote:

Yeah, or only use it on legit hotties

Good idea...lol that’s so backwards tho