Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
n95 masks for coronovirus outbreak
Yo guys n95 masks are available on eBay.  I bet they will not be later this week as shit gets worse.

the R0 of coronavirus is higher than SARS in 2003. Chinese govt is lying about infections and reality is over 90k infections as verified by independent sources. You should find and buy masks soon before they come Impossible to find after one week and try to avoid large public events. It spreads while being asymptomatic and incubating in host. It is already in the USA a few cases but they will grow.
(01-27-2020, 04:22 PM)bakul Wrote: Yo guys n95 masks are available on eBay.  I bet they will not be later this week as shit gets worse.

the R0 of coronavirus is higher than SARS in 2003. Chinese govt is lying about infections and reality is over 90k infections as verified by independent sources. You should find and buy masks soon before they come Impossible to find after one week and try to avoid large public events. It spreads while being asymptomatic and incubating in host. It is already in the USA a few cases but they will grow.

here we go with your panic bullshit
(01-27-2020, 04:22 PM)sean_larson Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 04:22 PM)bakul Wrote: Yo guys n95 masks are available on eBay.  I bet they will not be later this week as shit gets worse.

it's not panic. it's serious. N95 Masks have been known to reduce the chance by 80%.
bakul Wrote:
sean_larson Wrote:
bakul Wrote:Yo guys n95 masks are available on eBay.  I bet they will not be later this week as shit gets worse.

it's not panic. it's serious. N95 Masks have been known to reduce the chance by 80%.

Yeah man. It's kinda of scary. Thanks for the advice @Bakul
(01-27-2020, 04:30 PM)troy_the_nomad Wrote:
bakul Wrote:
sean_larson Wrote:
bakul Wrote:Yo guys n95 masks are available on eBay.  I bet they will not be later this week as shit gets worse.

Yeah man. It's kinda of scary. Thanks for the advice @Bakul

Link to masks in USA

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-Niosh-N9...3248121303

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-each-N95-Fla...2967648151
Also RIP Kobe Bryant, his daughter and all the other passengers
(01-27-2020, 04:36 PM)troy_the_nomad Wrote: Also RIP Kobe Bryant, his daughter and all the other passengers

damn. he died? wtf
What about if we're in Malaysia? What to do then?
I bet garlic kills that virus. What a bunch of stupid peope

When they talking bout the coronavirus but you happy af cuz you misunderstood

Lol it might be in the UK too fk